Kickstart the New Year at the Kickstart Rally 2022 taking place 28-30th January 2022 !
This is a semi-traditional rally, so expect the following
- Real Ale
- Hearty winter food
- Free tea and coffee all weekend
- Live music
- Silly games and
- a ride out on the Saturday (depending on the weather)
- There are no activities or areas for kids
No cars – except disabled with a prebooked car pass
Tickets limited to 200, so get yours now !
Since COVID is still lurking around and being a pain in the arse, OGRI MCC are going to be adopting the follow approach :
- For anyone 12 years of age and over you will be required to take a NHS approved Lateral Flow Test before you leave home (WITHIN 36 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVING ON THE OGRI MCC SITE)
- Don’t feel too special, OGRI MCC will be doing the same.
- You can currently order these tests online free of charge – https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
- Once you have taken the test, wait for the result and then submit it to the NHS website https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- You will receive a confirmation email or text from the NHS with your result within 30 minutes.
- Show your NHS email or text confirmation on arrival to Booking In so that your test result can be verified.
- Once you have provided proof of a negative test, only then will you be issued with your wristband.
- Once you have received your wristband – that’s it – enjoy yourself.
You will not be required to take another test if you are leaving and returning to site, but we’d encourage you to stay on site if you can.
NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED UNLESS PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID TEST IS SUBMITTED ON ARRIVAL
Got a question ? – Check out our FAQ
We’ve moved to electronic ticket sales, when you purchase you will receive an e-mail confirming your purchase and another e-mail with your tickets. When you arrive on site we can book you in with either this e-mail or a printout of the ticket (especially handy if you’re buying for friends and want to give them their own tickets, please take care when printing to keep the right ticket & codes together!).
If you would like to buy by cheque instead please make it payable to Ogri MCC and send to the address below. You will need to provide either an SAE if you’d like me to print and sent tickets or an e-mail address for an electronic copy.
Contact details for postal/cheque orders
Ogri MCC c/o Emma, Walnut Villa, Berkeley Road,Berkeley Glos GL13 9HB
07815 751484 or firstname.lastname@example.org