OGRI MCC – Ticket & Events
- First off – have a great time but please act responsibly and consider your own safety and that of others.
- For entry into OGRI MCC Summer Rally a valid e-ticket or or printed paper version is required.
- Smaller scale events may be via ticket or Pay on the Gate.
- On arrival, all visitors should go to Booking-In to register and pick up your wristband.
- Under 16s to be accompanied by an adult and to wear the relevant child’s wristband
- Wrist bands are to be worn at all times.
- We ask that no illegal substances are brought onto the site.
- As a condition of entry you acknowledge that you may photographed, filmed or sound recorded for promotional purposes.
- Proof of age is required if you appear to be under 25 when purchasing alcohol.
- OGRI MCC operate fully licensed bars for their events, please do not drink your own alcohol at the bars or the main event areas, i.e marquees. You will be asked politely to refrain if you forget.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated areas.
- Campfires and firepits not permitted on site. Barbecues off the ground please.
- We are based on an active airfield, so no dogs on site.
- Please use the toilets provided.
- Please place all personal camping litter in the refuse bags provided and dispose of the bag in the on-site bins.
- There is a 5mph speed limit throughout the site – please respect this.
- Appropriate clothing and helmets must be worn at all times when riding motorcycles on site.
- OGRI MCC reserves the right to refuse entry or eject any one posing a risk to themselves or others, so that all can stay safe and have a good time.
- OGRI MCC do not sell day tickets for the Summer Rally.
Common Questions :
- What happens if I can not attend the event ?
If you get a ticket and find you cannot go, please let us know at email@example.com
If we’re sold out, we keep a list of people willing to buy a ticket at short notice.
Whilst we don’t have an issue selling the tickets at FACE VALUE only to your mates if you can not attend, please check with us before selling your tickets on social media etc.
We do not give refunds if you can not attend but we will try to put you in contact with each other if we can. The more notice you can give, the more chance you have of selling it.
OGRI MCC hope that there will not be any forms of Covid restrictions in place at the time of the event but if there are, these will be announced in our terms of entry and updated on our web site prior to the event.
Refusal to acknowledge and abide by any rules or regulations that OGRI MCC need to implement at short notice, may lead to being refused entry or asked to leave the event.
- What will happen if the event is cancelled due to Covid-19?
If the event is cancelled due National or Local Covid restrictions a full refund (available for a specified period of time) or transfer of tickets will be offered. This does not cover non- attendance, i.e you can not attend but the event is still proceeding.
All of the OGRI MCC products for sale on the website are made to order. Please allow 7-10 days for your order to arrive.
Royal Mail quote 1 to 3 working days for deliveries to the UK and they usually deliver the next working day after dispatch, but they also advise that parcels can take up to 10 days to arrive. Please ensure you check your Safe Place and neighbours in case of a missing delivery.
All products on this website are for personal purchase only and are NOT FOR RESALE.
Product images belong to OGRI MCC as these features artwork granted to us by the original artist. Products should only be purchased via OGRI MCC either online or at one of our events. Anyone else selling our products or using our images is NOT LEGITIMATE and you should avoid.
If there are any problems with your order please contact us as soon as possible so we can look into it.