What to expect at the Ogri Summer Rally
The OGRI MCC Summer Rally will take place from 12.00 hrs on the 28th August 2020 to 12.00 hrs on 30th August 2020 on Kemble Airfield, near Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BA.
As an idea of what to expect; we generally have (*):-
- a real ale festival with over a HUGE range ales / ciders / perry,
- 24 hr bar selling bitter / lager / cider / different spirits / alcopops / soft drinks,
- 24 hr Tea Tent – tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Our ever popular Baguettes – staffed by the Ogri MCC Baguette Babes
- Live Bands Friday and Saturday
- a custom show on Saturday afternoon with prizes given,
- live music on Saturday afternoon,
- silly games on Saturday afternoon,
- plenty of traders to shop at,
- Whisky Bar
- Gin & Cocktail Bar
- a canteen tent with seating and tables, also outside seating with cover from sun/rain,
- food outlets
- a large flat camping area with clean toilets. Both standard and disabled-accessible toilets.
Car passes are available for disabled and some other reasons however ALL cars must be prebooked by contacting Emma on the details below. There will also be a charge in some circumstances.
This is a bike rally so expect to be asked why you are attending in a car and to be told ‘no‘ if the reason does not satisfy us.
This is a live airfield, and we are controlled by the CAA regulations, so no fires, no dogs etc.
If you get a ticket and find you cannot go, please let us know. If we’re sold out we keep a list of people willing to buy a ticket at short notice. We do not give refunds but we will put you in contact with each other if we can. The more notice you can give, the more chance you have of selling it.
Adult tickets are £26 each.
Kids tickets are £10 but are not sold in advance you can just buy these on the gate.
Want a FREE flyer to distribute about your club, mates or just stick on the wall as a reminder ? Just click and save the image below