What to expect at the OGRI MCC Summer Rally
The OGRI MCC Summer Rally takes place on OGRI Bank Holiday weekend, otherwise known as August Bank Holiday.
As an idea of what to expect; we generally have (*):-
- a real ale festival tent with over a HUGE range of ales / ciders / perry,
- 24 hr bar selling bitter / lager / cider / different spirits / alcopops / soft drinks,
- 24 hr Tea Tent – tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Our ever popular Baguettes – staffed by the Ogri MCC Baguette Babes & Blokes
- Live Bands Friday and Saturday
- a custom show on Saturday afternoon with prizes given,
- live music on Saturday afternoon,
- The OGRI MCC silly games on Saturday afternoon,
- plenty of traders to shop at,
- a canteen tent with seating and tables, also outside seating with cover from sun/rain,
- food outlets
- a large flat camping area with clean toilets. Both standard and disabled-accessible toilets.
(*) As always, subject to change !
Car passes are available for disabled and some other reasons however ALL cars must be prebooked by contacting Emma on the details below. There will also be a charge in some circumstances.
This is a bike rally so expect to be asked why you are attending in a car and to be told ‘no‘ if the reason does not satisfy us.
This is a live airfield, and we are controlled by the CAA regulations, so no fires, no dogs etc.
If you get a ticket and find you cannot go, please let us know. If we’re sold out we keep a list of people willing to buy a ticket at short notice. We do not give refunds but we will put you in contact with each other if we can. The more notice you can give, the more chance you have of selling it.
Adult tickets are £27.50 and kids tickets are £10 but are not sold in advance you can just buy these on the gate. Gates open at 12:00 on Friday 25th August 2023 – turn up early and you may have to wait! WE DO NOT SELL DAY TICKETS.
We’ve moved to electronic ticket sales, when you buy you will receive an e-mail confirming your purchase and another e-mail with your tickets.
When you arrive on site we can book you in with either this e-mail or a printout of the ticket (especially handy if you’re buying for friends and want to give them their own tickets).
If you would like to buy by cheque instead please make it payable to Ogri MCC and send to the address below. You will need to provide either an SAE if you’d like me to print and sent tickets or an e-mail address for an electronic copy. “
Ogri MCC, c/o Emma, Walnut Villa, Berkeley Road, Berkeley , Glos, GL13 9HB
07815 751484 (Calls can not always be answered straight away, so please email if possible !)
IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR 2023
OGRI MCC hope that there will not be any forms of Covid restrictions in place at the time of the event but if there are, these will be announced in our terms of entry and updated on our web site prior to the event.
Refusal to acknowledge and abide by any rules or regulations that OGRI MCC need to implement at short notice, may lead to being refused entry or asked to leave the event.