We are intending to hold the OGRI Summer Rally on 27th-29th August 2021
However, we can only do this IF it is safe and legal to do so.
The current Government Roadmap indicates that the event could go ahead but there are a lot of unknowns between now and August.
These unknowns include :
⦁ Government & Local Authority Rules & Regulations on Events and Large gatherings.
⦁ The results of any Task Force studies, Covid rates nationally and locally
⦁ People’s behaviour between now and August 2021!
The rally (or any other event) might be back to how it used to be, it might have to be different to go ahead, as soon as we know, you will know.
⦁ Tickets purchased, and not refunded, for the 2020 Rally are valid.
⦁ Ticket Sales for 2021 will be made available when we are confident on what we can do.
⦁ We will be shouting this from the roof tops, so please don’t keep asking when ! (This includes asking for car passes 5 months before the event !)
We’re currently brainstorming, wading through paperwork and second-guessing to see what can realistically put on BEFORE we put any tickets on sale.
So, stick a date in your diary and keep an eye on the OGRI Website and social media accounts for any updates.
Keep everything crossed and we’ll hopefully see you at an OGRI MCC event soon !