No news is good news – UPDATE


To answer a few questions OGRI MCC has had recently :

Yes, we are still planning on holding the Summer Rally 2020 & tickets are still on sale

However, we’re watching the same news as you are & at this point things change on a daily basis.

If and when the lockdown has been lifted, if there’s still a significant risk to public health then the Summer Rally will not go ahead.

The decision on whether to carry on or cancel the Summer Rally will only taken after checking with Government, Scientific and Local Authority advice available closer to the time we have to make the decision.

So for now, keep touching wood and fingers crossed, see you in August.

Full ticket refunds will only be issued AFTER the Summer Rally 2020 event has been cancelled.

We’ll keep you posted, from a safe distance of course !