Following the Government announcement on 12th July that we have achieved step 4 of the Roadmap, OGRI MCC are just a little bit excited to announce that events are back on !
However, OGRI MCC will continue to adopt certain covid safety measures for everyone’s peace of mind, because these are still very strange times.
So, for all of our events for the foreseable future, we’re going to be adopting the follow approach :
- For anyone 12 years of age and over you will be required to take a NHS approved Lateral Flow Test before you leave home (WITHIN 36 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVING ON THE OGRI MCC SITE)
- Don’t feel too special, OGRI MCC will be doing the same.
• You can currently order these tests online or pick them up at a local approved pharmacy FREE of charge – https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
• Once you have taken the test, wait for the result and then submit it to the NHS website https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
• You will receive a confirmation email or text from the NHS with your result within 30 minutes.
• Show your NHS email or text confirmation on arrival to Booking In so that your test result can be verified.
Once you have provided proof of a negative test, only then will you be issued with your wristband.
Once you have received your wristband – that’s it – enjoy yourself.
You will not be required to take another test if you are leaving and returning to site, but we’d encourage you to stay on site if you can.
NO ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED UNLESS PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID TEST IS SUBMITTED ON ARRIVAL
NHS TRACK AND TRACE
You will also be asked to check in at Booking In using the official NHS Track & Trace QR codes which will be located at Booking In and around the site.
We know some folks can’t/won’t use the NHS Track and Trace app for work/other reasons so we will ask you to supply your full name and mobile number on entry so we can add this to our manual check in form. This data will be destroyed after 30 days.
Testing Positive Refunds – OGRI Summer Rally 2021
If within 36 hours before arriving to the OGRI MCC Summer Rally event (you have a pre-purchased ticket), you test positive for Covid 19 having used an NHS Approved Lateral Flow test or a PCR test, we will issue you with a refund to the face value of your ticket, or you can rollover your ticket to the next event.
1- Photo evidence with you holding the positive test next to your face clearly showing the serial number on the test kit.
2- A copy of the email or text you received from the NHS covid app confirming you are Covid 19 positive. This must show the Lateral Flow test serial number that matches your photo.
3- We will need details of your ticket & order number.
Once we have verified all is in order with the above, we will sort out your refund – this should be within 21 days AFTER the event finishes.
Our Terms & Conditions apply as well – https://www.ogrimcc.org/terms-conditions/